明けましておめでとうございます

So then, as promised I will tell you my New Year's resolution and my plans for 2011.
Well, firstly I'd like to become more active - if that's possible ( ^ d ^ ) - and use my username 'sakurapikuseru' more so I'm easier to find. I'd obviously like to get good results in my GCSE's and all the usual boring stuff any 15 year old would say.
I want to focus this year not only on school work though but on social stuff too. I want to spend this year working towards being a good gyaru and meeting lots of people, both gyaru and not.
I want to work harder on improving my Japanese and start Korean properly.
But my most important one is loosing weight. I know almost everyones new years resolution is to loose weight but I want to seriously try my hardest to loose weight (properly as well, by exercising) and I want to be able to keep it off.
So, that's all for now. Maybe I'll come back later and add things in, take stuff out etc.
But for now, these are my resolutions.

明けましておめでとうございます
Let's make 2011 amazing! Good luck! ♥