松濤館流空手 Tournament

Hey~ so as you all know~ I had a karate tournament the other week and everyone has started to put up the photos and stuff now so I can post them! ^^
Our winning kata will probably be on youtube at some point maybe~ but at the moment it can be found here
And here's some pictures~
This year I got a gold and silver~ and took part in individual and family kata~ It was a really fun day~ my brother also got a load of medals and stuff~ but more importantly we had fun and had a whole day with everyone and just had fun really~ Not everyone was there this year but the majority of us were and yeah~ there's quite a lot in our club considering we live in villages and there's not many people actually in the area!
If you're wondering on the katas:

INDIVIDUAL:: 
Heian Shodan and Kanku Dai (平安初段 & 観空大)
FAMILY:: 
Tekki Shodan (鉄騎初段)
Gemma and I~ and some water~ lots of water actually!

My Darling Family~^^ (me in the middle, my hair is so long now!)