Korean Skincare Haul #2

You may have seen the teaser image for this haul a while ago (if not, wae? :3) So here it is! These are just my purchases, I'm not going to go into detail about the seller but if you haven't seen the information about the seller then check out part 1 of my Korean Skincare Haul here.
This time I ordered from the website itself, which was nice because I hate how much clicking and entering things is involved with purchasing stuff from eBay, the site itself it nice...however they haven't got a currency change option on the site yet so I had to use a converter to figure out how much everything was in £.

On to what I actually ordered though! I only purchased 3 things, The Lioele Blackhead Zero Nose Patch set (there's 5 in that pack), three of Etude House's Collagen Eye Patches - this is also what I ordered in part #1 of the haul and I liked them so I ordered 3 more and finally Skin79's famous BB cream! 
As the same as last time, I received a lot of samples and freebies! I have another 네슈라 pore strip, 스킨푸드 Royal Honey Hydro Cream and Agave Cactus Emulsion, Missha's Time Revolution First Treatment Essence, Etude House's Black Charcoal Chin Pack, Nymph Aura Volumer and Precious Mineral BB Cream. I also received a Tony Moly blush ribbon puff which was really cute!

So the same as with the first set of the haul, I'm going to go through each product separately as I use them because then it's easier to navigate and you only have to read what you're genuinely interested in!

The package came relatively quickly again though - I say relatively because as I keep saying free postage, so one week is so quick! - and it was well packaged and once again I received more free things than I did actual products which was sweet!

They're also pretty good at communicating and interacting with customers which I also like, so thanks for that!
I think that's all I have to say on the delivery and the actual overview of the products themselves though, so I'll sign off here instead of rambling! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ