미샤 타임 레볼루션 - 더 퍼스트 트리트먼트 에센스


I remembered the other day after watching a cm that I had a 미샤 sample that I hadn't used yet. Currently my face is really dry due to the change in British weather, so I'm having a sudden need for products which hydrate my skin - normally I have a really oily face so you can see my problem here - whilst watching TV, a commercial appeared which ended up saving my face, it's a pretty simple advert and it's only 15 seconds long (so I decided to stick it in this post so you can watch it...)
I have a really dry t-zone at the moment, so applying this really helped and I think I'll be buying to full-size of this essence ㅋㅋㅋ which is saying something because I never really buy essences.



The product itself is Time Revolution - The First Treatment Essence and is being sold on Cosmetic-Love for £23.77 (for a 150ml bottle) so it is on the pricey-er side considering you can buy Etude House's Moistfull Essences for around £10-11 and Skin Food's Gold Caviar Collagen Serum is £15. However, the bottle is pretty big and if you know that your skin is suited to it then go for it because I personally like it more than Skin Food's Gold Caviar (I haven't tried any of Etude House's range though yet)

 Personally I think it works, it provides 8 benefits - soothing, smoothing, balancing sebum level, moisturising, improving skin tone, firming, wrinkle repairing and boosting. It definitely soothed and smoothed my skin tone. It was moisturising and as far as I can see, it did a pretty good job at balancing, even after just one use. I can't comment on the wrinkle reparations and firming aspect of the essence though because I don't have any wrinkles and I'd already sorted out my issues with the firmness of my skin, so the essence didn't make much difference in that area honestly ㅋㅋ~~~
 It doesn't really smell of anything, which is good~ because you'd be using this as the ultimate base of everything so if there's too many conflicting scents on your face and perfumes everywhere then that's when your face will begin to get irritated...

  The packaging is pretty simple, it's just in a bottle... Not much to add to that, obviously you'll be needing cotton pads or a form of application tool to put this on, unless you want to use your hands~ but I recommend not using that because a lot of product will end up in your hands instead of on your face where you want it ㅋㅋㅋ

 For once I can comment more on the value of something! It is £23, which in comparison to the other essences by other brands~ that is pretty expensive... However, this is around the general price range for Missha essences as their Night Repair essence is around the same price. Also, probably best to compare the price of this in comparison to its size, the bottle is 150ml which is pretty big in comparison to other essences, so you are getting your value for your money (as long as it suits your skin of course! ㅋㅋㅋ)

This is probably one of the most expensive Korean products I've tried so far, unlike with British brands though that I've tried...(maybe that's just my odd skin type though.. xD) there is a difference in quality between Missha's essence and the Skin Food one I tested a couple of weeks ago... The quality of this product is definitely worth its price in my opinion and I will be buying the full size bottle in my next haul I think!

(I hopefully should be getting some new full size products soon as well, I'm in need of a new cream, cleanser and mascara so I'll be buying those along with maybe this essence next time. I've chosen a mascara and I'd like a foam cleanser but I'm not sure which yet and I haven't decided on a cream at all. So any recommendations would be much appreciated! Because I'm finding it really hard to choose! ㅋㅋㅋ)