The Ultimate Magic Cream


I've been meaning to talk about this for a while...and simply just haven't got around to it. But here it goes. I'm going to let you guys in on a little secret. Sudocrem.

First? Lets go over a bit of history and background information. Mainly because it's kind of funny, and I've been using the stuff forever, and I didn't actually realise where it had come from or anything!
It's by Forest Tosara Ltd and the main ingredient is Excipients. Sudocrem is described as a 'medicated cream aimed primarily at the treatment of nappy rash' {looool~ㅎㅎ.}
It was created in 1931, by a guy named Thomas Smith (could you have a more common name?) and was therefore originally called "Smith's cream".
Nice little fact whilst I was finding this out as well? Cheryl Cole uses the stuff as well 하하~


Honestly I'm not sure how wide-spread Sudocrem is...Here pretty much everyone uses it for everything. You get a bite? Sudocrem goes on it. Babies? Smother them in the stuff. Spots? Cover it in Sudocrem. It's the magic cream.
The great thing about it though is obviously that for sensitive people like myself, they're forever worrying about breaking out from products...but this is used on tiny little babies...they've got the most sensitive skin in the world. So you know you're safe with this stuff.
It's cheap. It works.
What more could you want?

Sudocrem has been in my life...well I guess since I was born? ㅋㅋㅋ That was kind of stupid...ㅎ.
But I've been using it as a mask for about 3 years now? (sorry for keeping the secret for so long!) It's great for hydrating, getting rid of spots and whitening. Need I honestly have anything else in life?
Nope.
Thought not!
ㅎ.

But something was missing, in my travel bag....I didn't have any Sudocrem! ㅎ_ㅎ {Ikr? How was I even living?! NG.} So I recently bought a travel sized one~~~ baby cream! ~~~ so now I can use it everywhere!

This probably isn't much of a secret~ but for all you all the way over in Asian/African countries...I'm not sure whether you have this~ xD

But most people use it honestly. Just letting you know~ that if you've never used it as a mask...do it. Do it right now ㅋㅋ walk into your bathroom and stick the pot on your face ㅎ.

It's crazy cheap...that's about all I have to say ^^ It's about £3 for a big tub I think? And they last forever as long as you don't cover your whole body in it ㅋㅋㅋ
It does smell. I'm not going to lie. I think it's one of those smells you either like or you don't as well... The only way I can describe it~ is that it's what babies smell like ㅎ.
Of course it does ㅋㅋ I've been using it religiously for 3 years now...and my skin is getting better than...well it honestly wasn't awful in the first place...but this is the only thing that actually gets rid of spots for me! But I wouldn't say it made my skin like YoonA's or someones 하하~ that's a bit extreme....
Is ugly. Yep. I said it. In comparison to the cute packaging that I've recently grown used to from Korean products...I've realised just how ugly British ones can be. But hey~ the travel sized one has alright packaging...it's just all the grey in the big tub that I dislike!
Is white. Really white. And real thick. That's why it's so great as a brightener and whitener. So for all of you who are whitening, I'd recommend it. Those who like tanning? (For one, you're on the wrong blog for that anyway ㅎ~~~~) It's probably not great.

So if you don't use it? Then get out there right now and buy one~
In fact...buy two! Buy a travel one and a big one because they're perfect!


Have a nice day everyone ♥