스킨푸드 해양심층수 멀티 젤 (브라이트닝) [SKIN FOOD DEEP SEA WATER MULTI GEL (BRIGHTENING)] sample size.


Before I get into this post, I'd like to just apologise for it being a day late! My excuse for this? I was ill on Friday...and honestly, it was just because I didn't wake up until 10am on Saturday...so I didn't have time to share this with you! 

Also, you might have heard already from my twitter... I'm changing my blog schedule! Finals are not that far away...and honestly guys, if I don't pass these ones well then I can't get into university ㅜ_ㅜ so I kind of need to just get on with it and actually do some school work for the next couple of months! I'll still be around, but I'll only post every two weeks after this post~ so the next one will be on the 23rd March at 12PM GMT. I think that will make it more manageable...and hopefully I can give you some more varied content as well in the future now!

Finally! If you have any preferences for blog posts, do you like just plain reviews, tutorials (I feel like I want to try one at some point...xD), tag posts, kpop news... whatever! Then please let me know! ^^ ♥

With that all sorted out! Lets move onto Skin Food's Deep Sea Water Multi Gel!


I've been getting a number of questions about what this actually does, what it is and how it affects the skin. I had a couple of samples of this emulsion hanging around in my collection~ so I decided to answer your questions today and try it out myself!
Firstly, this emulsion can be bought from cosmetic-love here $18.71 (which is about just under £10) or from kpoptown for $14.90 (ideal if you're also buying BAP's new album ^^). You can also buy it on eBay~ but I couldn't find any which were cheaper than those ones!


After applying toner, apply this to your face. If you have dry skin then use this as a sleeping pack and leave it on overnight! It aims to make the face bright and clean. It's recommended for dry and dark skin.


It's slightly irritating that there are no English instructions, I think that's the main reason why everyone was confused with the product...and the fact that it's called a gel! Cosmetic-love have labelled this as an emulsion and I agree with them! If I have to tell you what this is~ I'd personally put it in between an emulsion and a mask!


As you can see, the consistency is pretty thick. Some readers thought it was a toner, it's definitely far to thick to be a toner guys ㅎㅎ~~ 
The only issue perhaps is that it is really thick! I managed to time this so I used it on a day when I had dry skin, and it was still really thick and didn't go in that easily. Perhaps I used too much at once? I'm not sure...

I also join you all and blame on the lack of clear instructions! 
I know it should perhaps be common sense? But there are a lot of these sorts of products which are unclear!


After about 10 minutes it soaked into both my hand and my face (I applied it also on my hand so you could see it better) As thick as it was, it really did help my dry skin! It was slightly irritating to apply...and I normally wouldn't use a product like this~ but I'll admit it did work!
Personally, I'm not going to buy it again... simply because I have combination skin and it's only really dry during the winter. Considering it's spring now, I think I missed my chance for this product. 
I'd only try this product if you have dry skin or really need some brightening! Otherwise I'd stay away, it is very thick and therefore I'd use it sparingly! 

I hope that helped answer some of your questions about what this product is, what it aims to do and everything! 
It really does work, very well I might add, but then it may also cause oily skin to become oilier... if you have oily skin and are looking for something to brighten it~ then perhaps try another product.

I'll leave you with a picture of my face after I applied my make after using this product!


Here with my latest selca... I seem to love this landscape sort of picture at the moment rather than the usual portrait look! I like having some background in my pictures rather than it just have my face in! It makes my face look smaller...hopefully! xD I apologise for the huge size of my eyes though... I only just realised how big they look 하하...
FOTD: 
Base - Tony Moly Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream in #1 Cotton Beige
Concealer - Innsifree Mineral Stick Concealer in #1 Light Beige
Lip - Tony Moly Tint in Cherry
Eyes - Innisfree Eco Curling Mascara

I seem to be exclusively wearing Tony Moly and Innisfree... these are my basics for daily use. I don't tend to wear much eye-shadow honestly...I haven't found one yet that looks natural enough to wear with the tony tint! (And I like the tint too much to not wear it! ^^) 
You'll also be getting a review of the Dear Me Petite Cotton BB soon! So I guess this is sort of a preview!

Have a great day everyone, and I'll see you in 2 weeks! Sorry for slowing down my rate of blogging...and it came just as I was getting into this properly and enjoying talking to everyone as well! 
(I've left a picture below of everything else in this range!)