K-Talk: Another Playlist Uncovered!



So you may have seen that it's getting more and more hectic now... I think I've purchased all of my stuff to move out now in a couple of weeks so as soon as I have time, I'll put the photos from the hauls in a post. But I just wanted to post something quick today to let you know I'm still here!

Considering you all seem to enjoy the K-Talk posts, here's another one! (Sorry! I know it's been so long now since a review or tutorial..) Here's a playlist I made recently!


Usually I just combine two of the song titles in the playlist to create the title unless I have an actual theme to work for (Christmas/Birthdays etc ;D) so this is just Seungri's and M.I.B's songs mixed.

I'm not going to go through every song, but my favourites on here have to be Seungri's new album tracks, Henry's Trap and NU'EST's new tracks!

If you'd like any translations of songs, artists, album or anything feel free to just stick it in the comment section below or mention me on twitter because I know some of you don't read hangul!

All of the songs in this playlist are Korean...and most of them are 2013 releases.

Sorry for the short post today, but:

What are your top five tracks for September? Recommend one artist in the comment section for us all! 

Have a great day everyone!